1-click AWS Deployment 1-click Azure Deployment
StarUML is an open source project to develop fast, flexible, extensible, featureful, and freely-available UML/MDA platform running on Win32 platform. The goal is a compelling replacement of commercial UML tools such as RationalRose, Together and so on.
StarUML is an open source software modeling tool that supports UML (Unified Modeling Language). It is based on UML version 1.4, provides eleven different types of diagram and it accepts UML 2.0 notation. It actively supports the MDA (Model Driven Architecture) approach by supporting the UML profile concept and allowing to generate code for multiple languages.
StarUML is owned by StarUML (http://staruml.io) and they own all related trademarks and IP rights for this software.
StarUML on cloud for AWS
Major Features of StarUML
UML 2.0 Diagrams
- Use Case Diagram
- Class Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- Collaboration Diagram
- Statechart Diagram
- Activity Diagram
- Component Diagram
- Deployment Diagram
- Composite Structure Diagram (UML 2.0)
Various Language Support
- Java Profile, Code Generator and Reverse Engineer.
- C++ Profile, Code Generator and Reverse Engineer.
- C# Profile, Code Generator and Reverse Engineer.
Customizable Code Generation
- Text-based code template and generation.
- Script-enabled (JScript)
- Open API (COM Automation)
- COM-based plug-in architecture.
- Event subscription
- Model template (named as Approach).
- Model framework support. (MFC, J2EE, ….)
Support MDA Technology (UML profiles and customizable diagrams)
- User-defined UML profile support. (XML)
- Rational Rose Import.
- XMI 1.1 – UML 1.3 Import, Export (Unisys XMI support)
- VS.NET look and feel.
- Dockable windows
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to StarUML
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\StarUML”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots