Stop digging through confusing DBCC Page output to troubleshoot SQL Server issues. With a single click, SQL Page Viewer gives you quick insight into how the SQL Server data is stored. Get the page level data you need to quickly diagnose locking, blocking or wait events caused by a given table, index or corrupted data.
- Displays page level data summary and detail information
- Elegant GUI design for fast access in 1 click
- Select any SQL server and database table
- Navigate to any page data quickly in a tree view
- Launch directly within SSMS for optimal usability
SQL Page Viewer on cloud For AWS
Major Features of SQL Fragmentation Analyzer
1. View Page Level Data at a Glance
See page level data in both a summary and detail information view to gain insight into the internals of how the SQL Server data is stored. Select any SQL server and database table. Navigate to any page quickly using the tree view.
2. Elegant Design & Ease of Use
Download and install in a few minutes. Clean, simple UI offers the ability for users to easily view page data in 1 click to help troubleshoot issues. Find the page data you need without worrying about cryptic trace flags and DBCC parameters.
3. Integrates with SSMS
Designed to launch directly within SQL Server Management Studio for optimal usability and efficient workflow.
4. Use Cases
Use this tool for a variety of diagnostic and analysis purposes including:
- Need to look up a page number referenced in information from diagnosing a locking, blocking, or wait type event.
- Troubleshoot database issues where you only have page information to go on.
- Want to learn more about a table, index or potential corrupted data on a page.
- See what the database engine is doing with data and index pages when certain database actions occur.
Installation Instructions For Windows
A) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to SQL Page Viewer
B) RDP Connection: To connect to the operating system,
1) Connect to virtual machine using following RDP credentials :
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password : Please Click here to know how to get password .
C) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be on your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Idera\SQL Page Viewer\”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots