- MailArchiva is a popular email archiving and email discovery server for companies.
- Meets your email archiving regulatory requirements (Sarbanes Oxley, Gramm-Leach Bliley and the Freedom of Information Acts).
- Used by thousands of companies, educational institutions, NGO’s andgovernment agencies world-wide.
- Enterprise grade solution (scales from fifteen mailboxes to sixty thousandand beyond)
- Compatible with a wide range of mail servers and storage devices.
- Offered as an on-premise (runs on Windows, Linux, Solaris etc.) solution.
- Absolutely free for organizations with less than twenty mailboxes (fully functional version
MailArchiva on Cloud runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure is built to provide solution for email archiving (email archiver) and compliance for mail systems such as Microsoft Exchange. MailArchiva on cloud stores all incoming, outgoing and internal emails for long term storage.
MailArchiva is owned by MailArchiva(https://www.mail-archive.com/) and they own all related trademarks and IP rights for this software.
MailArchiva on Cloud For AWS
Major Features Of MailArchiva
- Archives all incoming, outgoing and internal emails.
- Archives calendar (iCal) and contact (vCard) data.
- Archives Microsoft Lync instant message (IM) chats.
- Define archiving rules.
- Attachment de-duplication.
- Message de-duplication.
- Search entire company, department, user emails.
- Easy search for beginners.
- Expert search using query language.
- Save and restore search queries.
- Automated searching per time period; results delivered by email.
- Infinite scrolling across all archived information
- Define retention policies.
- Index and display journal envelopes.
- Generate comprehensive journal reports in PDF/TIFF format.
- Auto & Manual Tagging – Group emails into cases and recall as needed.
- Legal Hold – Protect emails from being deleted by retention policies.
- Direct import from Office 365, MS Exchange, Google Apps, EML, MBOX, MSG, PST.
- Export to EML, MSG, PDF, TIFF and PST (with folder structures)
- Export search results to CSV format
- Passwords hashed & encrypted.
- Role based access control.
- Support for TLS where possible.
- Inbuilt certificate management.
- Antivirus scanning
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to MailArchiva.
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\MailArchiva\server\bin“
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots