Arachnophilia is a full featured HTML editor (written in JAVA) with an internal browser “Instant View” mode shows your HTML changes as you make them with each keystroke!
In addition, it offers powerful keyboard macros, that can include system commands, even other macros, for maximum flexibility. User-defined toolbars provide any tags or content you need for any of the supported languages and support system commands as well.
Arachnophilia on cloud For AWS
Major Features of Arachnophilia
- Importing fully formatted text, tables, outlines from any Windows-compliant application, automatically converting to HTML
- Supports up to 6 Web browsers, switching between them in a flash
- Built-in intelligent FTP client automatically uploads changed files, for complete Internet access in one program
- Powerful keyboard macros
- User-defined toolbars and templates
- Global search & replace across all open documents
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to Arachnophilia
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Arachnophilia”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Users Instructions Screenshots