Amaya is a complete web browsing and authoring environment and comes equipped with a WYSIWYG style of interface, similar to that of the most popular commercial browsers. With such an interface, users do not need to know the HTML or CSS languages.
Amaya started as an HTML + CSS style sheets editor. Since that time it was extended to support XML and an increasing number of XML applications such as the XHTML family, MathML and SVG. It allows all those vocabularies to be edited simultaneously in compound documents.
Amaya on Cloud runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure is built to create and update documents directly on the Web.
Amaya on cloud for AWS
Major Features of Amaya
- Amaya lets users both browse and author Web pages
- Amaya maintains a consistent internal document model adhering to the DTD
- Amaya is able to work on several documents at a time
- Amaya helps authors create hypertext links
- Amaya includes a collaborative annotation application
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to Amaya
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Amaya”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Users Instructions Screenshots