SQL Log Rescue is a log analysis tool which lets you explore your logs to view information on database transactions.
If you have accidentally deleted, inserted, or modified your data, SQL Log Rescue will help you put things right.
SQL Log Rescue protects your data in the event of mistakes or accidents, recovering dropped tables, undoing rogue queries, identifying who has done what to your database, and when they did it. It minimizes data loss as well as downtime.
SQL Log Rescue can also help you understand the demands on your database in terms of numbers of transactions, rate of data change, volume of users, and so on, by letting you explore your logs to see what is going on.
SQL Log Rescue on cloud AWS
Major Features of SQL Log Rescue
1. Automatically generate the SQL scripts to undo and redo transactions
2. View and analyze SQL Server transaction logs
3. View large objects (e.g. ntext and image columns)
4. View and recover deleted and modified data
5. Group and sort information in a custom-written, high performance grid
6. Search transactions
7. View row history – understand all the activity on a row-by-row basis
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to SQL Log Rescue
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Gate\SQL Log Rescue\”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots