ProjectLibre is an open source alternative to Microsoft Project. It is also the new updated version of OpenProj. We were the developers of OpenProj wh A compliment to Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice.
ProjectLibre has been rewritten and added key features:
1. Compatibility with Microsoft Project 2010
2. User Interface improvement
3. Printing (does not allow printing)
4. Bug fixes
Project Libre on cloud for AWS
Major Features of Project Libre
- Microsoft Project replacement
- Gantt Chart
- New and updated version of OpenProj with hundreds of updates/bug fixes
- Earned Value Costing
- PERT Charts
- Project Management software
- RBS Chart
- New version of OpenProj
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to Project Libre.
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\ProjectLibre”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots