LDAP Admin is a free Windows LDAP client and administration tool for LDAP directory management. This application lets you browse, search, modify, create and delete objects on LDAP server. It also supports more complex operations such as directory copy and move between remote servers and extends the common edit functions to support specific object types (such as groups and accounts).
LDAP Admin is owned by LDAP Admin(http://www.ldapadmin.org/) and they own all related trademarks and IP rights for this software.
LDAP on cloud for AWS
Major Features of LDAP
2. Recursive operations on directory trees (copy, move and delete)
3. Modify operations on datasets
4. Binary attribute support
5. Schema browsing
6. Renaming of LDAP Entries
7. LDIF and DSML export and import
8. Password management (supports crypt, md5, sha, sha-crypt, samba)
9. Management of Posix Groups and Accounts
10. Management of Samba Accounts
11. Postfix MTA Support
12. LDAP SSL/TLS support (using Windows API)
13. Template support
14. Regex search
15. Offline Browsing of LDIF files
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2)A) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to LDAP .
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\LDAP”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Note: Click on Desktop icon – Press start then App will open in browser.
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots