Major Features of CodeMaid
- Code Cleaning : Cleanup random white space into a simple standard order. Add unspecified access modifiers. Utilize Visual Studio’s built-in formatting capabilities. Remove and sort using statements. And do it all automatically on save or on demand, from an individual file to the entire solution.
- Code Digging : Visualize and navigate through the contents of your C# and C++ files from a tree view hierarchy. Quickly switch between different sorting methods to get a better overview. Drag and drop to reorganize the code. See McCabe complexity scores and informative tooltips.
- Code Reorganizing : Reorganize the layout of members in a C# file to follow Microsoft’s StyleCop convention, or your own preferences. Automatically generate regions to match. Run on demand or automatically during cleanup.
- Comment Formatting : Format comments to wrap at a specified column and arrange tags on separate lines. Run on demand or automatically during cleanup.
- Joining : Join two adjacent lines, or a highlighted section of code onto a single line.
- Progressing : View the overall progress of a build within Visual Studio, or in the Windows taskbar, both with a green/red status indication.]
CodeMaid demo (v10.0)