SQL Heat Map is a tool for easy-to-read analytical imaging to rapidly identify your largest capacity of users.
- Get one visual view of storage in all tables of a database
- See storage allocation, utilization, and type of data
- Great for capacity reviews and planning
- Quickly locate tables and indexes that need more allocated storage
SQL Heat Map on cloud For AWS
Major Features of SQL Heat Map
1. Intuitive Heat Map Design
The intuitive heat map design provides an easy-to-understand picture of the relative sizes of the tables across each database in your SQL Server instance, so you can rapidly identify the largest capacity consumers. See one visual view of storage utilization in all tables of a database and drill down into each table and index for details.
The hierarchy view provides an overview of the allocated and used space to help you easily identify where you may need to increase capacity. See both percentage and bytes used to aid in your planning.
3.View Storage by Data Types
Data types are color coded for easy identification. Hover over the appropriate color in the map legend to see the total storage allocated to that data type.
Installation Instructions For Windows
A) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to SQL Heat Map
B) RDP Connection: To connect to the operating system,
1) Connect to virtual machine using following RDP credentials :
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password : Please Click here to know how to get password .
C) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be on your root folder “C:\Program Files\Idera\Idera SQL Heat Map\”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots