sNews is a completely free, standards compliant, PHP and MySQL driven Content Management System. sNews is extremely lightweight, simple and customizable. It’s easy to install, and easy to use via a simple web interface. sNews consists of only one core engine file, one independent template file and its accompanying CSS stylesheet file, plus an .htaccess file that makes all URLs search engine friendly.
sNews is released under the Creative Commons License.
Major Features of sNews
- sNews allows you to add, remove publish articles. You can file articles into different categories and you change the order in which they appear.
- You can upload images and other files to insert into your articles.
- Users can add comments to your articles or use the contact form. They can search your site using a built in search form.
- The site admin can also create static pages.
- The site’s contents can be syndicated using built in RSS feed generation.
- sNews will automatically create Search Engine Friendly URLs or you can specify your own. For the most part the SEF URLs are pretty good as they are based on your article title and you can see them generated as you type said title.
- And there’s a password protected admin panel used to manage the site.
- Easy templating and loads of quality templates available. The chief developer is an excellent website designer and makes a lot of free templates.
Install sNews CMS di Webserver Local