Pligg is an open source Content Management System. Pligg CMS provides social networking software that encourages visitors to register on your website so that they can submit content and connect with other users. Our software creates websites where stories are created and voted on by members, not website editors.
Use Pligg content management system to start your own social networking community in minutes.
Pligg is released under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported Copyright.
Cognosys provides hardened and ready to run images of Pligg on all public cloud ( AWS marketplace and Azure).
Deploy your Pligg securely on cloud i.e. AWS marketplace and Azure with Reliable Services offered by Cognosys at one-click with easy written and video tutorials.
Pligg CMS on cloud for Azure- Ubuntu
Major Features of Pligg
- Private Messaging
- Advanced Comment System
- User Profiles
- Module System
- Smarty Templates
- Easy Upgrades
- RSS Feeds
- SEO Enhanced
- Future Support for Multiple Languages
Installation Instructions For Ubuntu
Note : How to find PublicDNS in Azure
Step 1) SSH Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Ubuntu instance on Azure Cloud
1) Download Putty.
2) Connect to virtual machine using following SSH credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 22
Username: Your chosen username when you created the machine ( For example: Azureuser)
Password : Your Chosen Password when you created the machine ( How to reset the password if you do not remember)
Step 2) Database Login Details:
Username : root || Password : Passw@rd123
Note: Please change the password immediately after the first login.
Step 3) Application URL: Access the application via a browser at http://ip/pliggcms/admin/
- Username : azureuser (Please create new user and delete this user)
- Password : Passw@rd123
Step 4) Other Information:
1. Default installation path: will be in your web root folder “/var/www/html/pliggcms”.
2. Default ports:
- Linux Machines: SSH Port – 22
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
- Mysql ports: By default these are not open on Public Endpoints. Internally Mysql server: 3306
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
3. To access Webmin interface for management please follow this link
Azure Step by Step Screenshots