The Optillect SQL Decryptor tool is a free tool which can be used for such a purpose, and allows Functions, Triggers and Views to be decrypted from the same database.
SysTools SQL Decryptor is a top-notch tool that can perform decryption on any encrypted database. The decrypted database can be exported in both Live SQL Server or SQL Server Compatible Script. The tool is suitable for SQL 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008/ R2, 2005 and 2000.
SysTools SQL Decryptor Tool
Best Tool to Remove Encryption from SQL Server Database Objects.
Two Different Modes of Output
This database decryptor program allows users to export the encrypted SQL Server database with or without encryption. It means, by selecting Without Encryption, you can decrypt the database before exporting. With encryption option will permit exporting the database to a new database be keeping the encryption. For this process, the Source SQL Server has to be located in the same machine where the tool is being run.
Able to Export all Scripted Objects
SQL Decryption Tool is capable of decrypting all the SQL scripted objects and export it in a new database. The supported objects are Views, Triggers, Functions, and Stored Procedure. Remember that this tool does not decrypt Tables of SQL database. During Export, the software will automatically detect the destination Server name. If it does not, then the users have to add it manually
Optillect SQL Decryptor is a straightforward and reliable application especially designed for database administrators who need to decrypt SQL procedures, views, triggers and other objects effortlessly.
There are situations when you need to secure your scripts against unauthorized users and encrypt object definitions in your database by using the ‘With Encryption’ option. When it comes to restoring your SQL scripts, you might run into some problems with your SQL Server so you won’t be able to recover your data and here is where Optillect SQL Decryptor comes in handy.
A guide to uninstall Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 from your system
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Optillect. More information about Optillect can be found here. Detailed information about Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 can be seen at http://www.optillect.com/products/sqldecryptor/overview.html. Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Optillect\SQL Decryptor folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user’s choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Optillect\SQL Decryptor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0. The program’s main executable file is called SqlDecryptor.exe and it has a size of 508.50 KB (520704 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0. They take about 1.75 MB (1829827 bytes) on disk.
- SqlDecryptor.exe (508.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This web page is about Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 version 184.108.40.206 alone.
A way to remove Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 is an application released by Optillect. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don’t have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO’s interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in “Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0”. If it is installed on your PC the Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0, from “Highly recommended” to “Very dangerous”.
- Opinions by other people – Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0
- The web site of the program is: http://www.optillect.com/products/sqldecryptor/overview.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Optillect\SQL Decryptor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0.
8. After removing Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Optillect SQL Decryptor 2.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The steps to run SQL Decryptor Tool:
Using these simple steps, you can decrypt your database using this tool:
- Step 1: Launch SQL Decryptor and click on Start button
- Step 2: Click the Open button to browse the MDF file for migration
- Step 3: Add the Source Server name and its desired database from the drop-down list and click Next
- Step 4: It previews all the encrypted objects. Select the ones that require exporting
- Step 5: Choose option for exporting in and Click on Export
Optillect’s SQL Decryptor on cloud For AWS
Major Features of Optillect’s SQL Decryptor :
• Support for all versions and editions of the Microsoft SQL Server
SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, and SQL Server 2011 (except SQL Azure)
• Decrypts all possible object types
Stored procedures (including numbered procedures and replication filters), functions (scalar, inline and multistatement table-valued), triggers (on tables, on views, on databases, and on server instances) and views.
• No DAC connection required
Similar tools compel you to use Dedicated Administrator Connection mode to decrypt an object, which may lead to certain diffuculties with reconfiguring the whole server. SQL Decryptor does not require this mode, but doesn’t prohibit to use it, because you can save some time while decrypting objects in large databases.
• Object Explorer like in SQL Management Studio
You can do everything in a familiar way: connect to as many server instances as you like and browse all available databases.
• Syntax highlighting
A build-in text editor allows you to see the original object definition with syntax highlighting, which facilitates reading of source code.
• Saving definition to file
You can save every decrypted definition to a file with UTF-8 encoding, which preserves all national characters.
• Batch decryption wizard
Decrypt all or particular objects with extra convenient and simple wizard, then save definitions to one or several files, or just alter database objects in-place.
• Overhead minimizing
All definitions are placed to a program’s cache after first opening, so next time you want to examine the same definition, the cache will be used.
• Highly responsive user interface
SQL Decryptor performs everything asynchronously, thus you can instantly cancel any long-term operation and you will never see the program hung.
• Sophisticated appearance of Visual Studio 2010
Enjoy the glorious visual style of SQL Decryptor, which is similar to Visual Studio 2010
List of Key Features in SysTools SQL Decryptor Software :
Professional Tool to Remove Encryption from SQL Database
Remove SQL File Encryption
The encryption in SQL database file makes it difficult for users to view the contents properly. For those who completely depend on SQL Server database for their work; will need to decrypt encrypted database. With the help of SQL file decryption tool, you can quickly and easily remove encryption from your SQL database.
- Option for Dual Login Mode
In order to decrypt SQL database, you need to first provide the SQL Server name and then login. For this, SQL Decryptor provides you dual login mode: one is Windows authentication where you only need to select the name of database and other is SQL Server authentication in which you need to provide Server credentials.
- Get To Preview SQL Database
Database once loaded, it will decrypt SQL stored procedures, views, functions and triggers that were earlier encrypted and now decrypted with SQL Decryptor tool. After previewing your data you can check that encrypted data has been properly decrypted before extracting and saving it to the desired location.
- Export Data After Decryption
Select one of the provided options that gives facility to extract and save decrypted data with encryption or without encryption. The SQL file decryptor gives you two options to save the database as i.e. SQL Server or SQL Server compatible SQL scripts.
- Export Selective Database Items
After the decryption of SQL server database; SQL Decryptor software allows you to export and save decrypted database. You can check or uncheck the items for selective export and save only checked data on your local machine.This way, you can restore only desired data from decrypted SQL database file.
- Need Live SQL Environment
Need of Live SQL Server environment is mandatory for the smooth working of software. And once this criterion is met with; user can run the Decryptor and decrypt SQL Server database. Without SQL Server environment, you won’t be able to use the software to remove SQL encryption.
- Support All SQL Server Versions
SQL Decryptor tool runs with the following versions of SQL Server i.e. 2019, 2017, 2014, 2012, 2008r2, 2008, 2005 & 2000 that should be actively working on the system on which tool has been installed. The SQL databases that are encrypted can be decrypted without any changes made to the script created. Also, it can be used on any Windows machine of version 10 or below.
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to Optillect’s SQL Decryptor
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files\Optillect\SQL Decryptor”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots