1-click AWS Deployment 1-click Azure Deployment
Open DBDiff is an open source database schema comparison tool for SQL Server 2005/2008.
It reports differences between two database schemas and provides a synchronization script to upgrade a database from one to the other.
Major Features of Open DBDiff
– compare database structure
– scripting without dmo or smo
– commandline scripting, commandline compare
– standalone dll-s for referencing from another .net project
– many compare options (and we can easily extend for new properties with option designer)
– easily extend for other sql databases
Installation Instructions For Windows
A) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to Open DBDiff
B) RDP Connection: To connect to the operating system,
1) Connect to virtual machine using following RDP credentials :
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password : Please Click here to know how to get password .
C) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be on your root folder “C:\OpenDbDiff”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots