DBeaver is an open source universal database tool for developers and database administrators that has a low memory footprint. It supports JDBC compliant databases such as MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Firebird, SQLite and Sybase. Its main features include the ability to browse and edit databases, create and execute SQL scripts, export data, transaction management and ER diagrams. Additionally, DBeaver’s functionality can be extended by the use of plugins.
DBeaver is owned by DBeaver (https://dbeaver.io/) and they own all related trademarks and IP rights for this software.
DBeaver on Cloud runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure and is built to support all popular relational databases: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, Netezza etc
DBeaver on Clould For AWS
Major Features Of DBeaver
- Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
- It is free and open-source (GPL).
- It is multiplatform.
- It is based on opensource framework and allows writing of various extensions (plugins).
- It supports any database having a JDBC driver.
- It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
- There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Informix, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis in version 3.x) and different database management utilities (e.g. ERD).
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to DBeaver
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Dbeaver”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots