CompareData is a native Windows cross-dbms application that allows you to visually compare and synchronize data between two SQL databases using ODBC drivers.
CompareData on cloud For AWS
You can retrieve some/all data for a table/view from two databases and compare the data visually to see differences highlighted on the screen. You can also compare data of two sql queries and dbms metadata.
Major Features of CompareData
- Compare data between two tables/views of the same or different names
- Compare columns having the same or different names and/or data types
- Compare data of two sql queries
- Synchronize table data at row level, table level or folder level
- Compare data of a group of tables/queries or all tables with one command
- Compare resultsets of any size.
- Compare schema for two tables or a group of tables including: columns, indices, primary key, foreign keys, triggers and table permissions
- Compare stored procedures/functions
- Command line or internally schedule comparisons and data synchronization
- Multi-threaded, multicore-ready design. Native 64-bit version is available.
- Free for comparing table/view data. New evaluation period with each new release.
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to CompareData
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_ODBC”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Note : For using this Software , You need to install Any Version SQL Server Express
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Users Instructions Step By Step Screenshots