Code::Blocks is an IDE packed full of all the features you will need. It has a consistent look, feel and operation across its supported platforms.
CodeBlocks is owned by CodeBlocks(www.codeblocks.org) and they own all related trademarks and IP rights for this software.
It has been built around a plugin framework, therefore Code::Blocks can be extended with plugins. Support for any kind of functionality can be added by installing/coding a plugin.
Code-Blocks on cloud for AWS
Major Features of Code::Blocks
- Written in C++. No interpreted languages or proprietary libs needed..
- Full plugin support.
- Multiple compiler support: GCC (MingW / GNU GCC), MSVC++, clang, Digital Mars, Borland C++ 5.5, and Open Watcom etc.
- Support for parallel builds.
- Imports Dev-C++ projects.
- Debugger with full breakpoints support.
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to CodeBlocks
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Users Instructions Screenshots