CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it’s fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and FREE!
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Windows – Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
- Registry cleaner
- Third-party applications
CCleaner is owned by CCleaner (https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner) and they own all related trademarks and IP rights for this software.
Cognosys provides hardened images of Plone Web Edition on all public cloud i.e. AWS marketplace.
CCleaner on cloud for AWS
Major Features of CCleaner
● Improved Microsoft Edge Cache and History cleaning.
● Updated Microsoft Edge Tab cleaning.
● Improved Firefox History and Session cleaning.
● Improved Browser Monitoring functionality (Professional only).
● Optimized Silent Update functionality.
● Minor Graphical User Interface ( GUI ) improvements.
● Updated various translations.
● Real-time Monitoring.
● Minor bug fixes- Minor GUI improvements.
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to CCleaner
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files\CCleaner ”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots