Aardvark Topsites PHP is a free topsites script built on PHP and MySQL.
A topsites list ranks a group of related sites by popularity. Webmasters join the topsites list and are given a button to put on their site and link back to the topsites list.
Aardvark Topsites is released under the GNU/GPL license.
Major Features of Aardvark Topsites
Aardvark Topsites PHP has a ton of features. I’m not going to bore you with all the inane details, but here is a list of the main features.
- Members ranks can be shown on their button.
- New: Stat Buttons, allowing you to customize your buttons and display all kinds of stats on them
- 6 different ranking methods
- Counts unique pageviews, total pageviews, unique hits in, total hits in, unique hits out, and total hits out
- New: Rank daily, weekly, or monthly
- Up/down/neutral arrows
- Customizable categories
- Fully customizeable skins: make your topsites look however you want!
- Simple web-based installer and upgrader
- Multiple pages
- Member login and lost password retrieval
- Seamlessly switches between languages
- Fast, integrated search
- Ad breaks
- Visitors can rate and review members
- Advanced stats and graphs
- Easy to install and maintain
- Powerful admin
- New: Mass mail members
- Best of all, it’s completely free!
How to Install Aardvark Topsites Using Softaculous