HP Scrawlr is a software program developed by Hewlett-Packard. The most common release is 22.214.171.124, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The primary executable is named Scrawlr.exe. The setup package generally installs about 19 files and is usually about 3.52 MB (3,692,748 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. While about 31% of users of HP Scrawlr come from the United States, it is also popular in Brazil and MA.
HP Scrawlr on cloud For AWS
Major Features of HP Scrawlr
- Identify Verbose SQL Injection vulnerabilities in URL parameters
- Can be configured to use a Proxy to access the web site
- Will identify the type of SQL server in use
- Will extract table names (verbose only) to guarantee no false positives
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to HP Scrawlr
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Scrawlr\”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots