Cuba Studio is a specialized web development tool, that streamlines building applications upon CUBA Platform. With Studio, applications are up and running within minutes. The Studio is designed to be used in parallel with a Java IDE, so developers do not have to abandon their beloved working environments.
Cuba Studio is owned by Cuba Studio (www.cuba-platform.com) and they own all related trademarks and IP rights for this software.
Cuba Studio is available in free and commercial editions. The free version of CUBA Studio is a fully functional web development tool, but it limits the size of the application’s data model. It is ideal to bootstrap a project and explore platform features. Further development may be continued free of any charges purely in a Java IDE like IntelliJ IDEA Community edition or Eclipse.
Cuba Studio on Cloud for AWS
Major Features of Cuba Studio
1. Integration of Java IDE with CUBA Studio.
2. Navigation between screen descriptor, controller and data model components.
3. Advanced injections, including screen components, actions, services, data sources, CUBA infrastructure beans and services.
4. CUBA-specific code generation and refactoring.
5. Hot deploy of individual source code files.
6. Localized messages creation and selection in components.
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to CUBA Studio.
Step 3) Other Information:
1. Application URL : Access the application via a browser at http://PublicDNS/CUBA Studio
2.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\CUBA Studio 6.3.0”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Note: Click on Desktop icon – Press start then App will open in browser.
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Installation Step by Step Screenshots