ArgoUML is the leading open source UML modeling tool and includes support for all standard UML 1.4 diagrams. It runs on any Java platform and is available in ten languages.
ArgoUML is owned by ArgoUML(http://argouml.tigris.org/) and they own all related trademarks and IP rights for this software.
ArgoUML on cloud for AWS
Major Features of ArgoUML
- All 9 UML 1.4 Diagrams supported
- Platform Independent: Java 5+
- Click and Go! with Java Web Start
- Standard UML 1.4 Metamodel
- UML Profile support with profiles provided
- XMI Support
- Export Diagrams as GIF, PNG, PS, EPS, PGML and SVG
- Available in ten languages – EN, EN-GB, DE, ES, IT, RU, FR, NB, PT, ZH
- Advanced diagram editing and Zoom
- OCL Support
- Forward Engineering
- Reverse Engineering / Jar/class file Import
- Cognitive Support
Installation Instructions For Windows
Note: How to find PublicDNS in AWS
Step 1) RDP Connection: To connect to the deployed instance, Please follow Instructions to Connect to Windows instance on AWS Cloud
1) Connect to the virtual machine using following RDP credentials:
- Hostname: PublicDNS / IP of machine
- Port : 3389
Username: To connect to the operating system, use RDP and the username is Administrator.
Password: Please Click here to know how to get password .
Step 2) Click the Windows “Start” button and select “All Programs” and then point to ArgoUML
Step 3) Other Information:
1.Default installation path: will be in your root folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\ArgoUML”
- Windows Machines: RDP Port – 3389
- Http: 80
- Https: 443
Configure custom inbound and outbound rules using this link
Users Instructions Screenshots